Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Pride of Ownership

A Bull likes to lay claim to what belongs to him...

At least this one does. 



The cuckold (pattie) had just finished cleaning up his own ejaculate that he'd spewed on my foot as I sat on the sofa with his sexy wife Michelle.  The two of us thought we'd give the cuck a little treat and make him masturbate in front of us and, in a show of obedience, cum on my right foot and clean it up.  As pattie cleaned the last remnant of her cum off the foot, I couldn't help but think about how much this lovely couple had "blossomed" since we first met. 

"Thank you Daddy" pattie said.  

Both the cuckold and Michelle were dressed in identical matching bra and panty sets with white thigh highs and heels.  They'd followed my instructions to a "t."   I knew I could count on Michelle to make it happen.  She was like that; a take-charge and assertive type with her hubby, yet always willing to please me.   That was evident after meeting with her for a few times.  Michelle would be easy to mold.  The cuckold would be the challenge.

"You're welcome sissy" I replied.  "Are you sure you cleaned it all?"

You see, Patrick/pattie was one of those wanna-be cucks who'd fantasized about Michelle having sex with an Alpha Male but not really sure of himself when it came to letting her take that final "plunge."  He was the prototypical wanna-be cuck, the type that I wouldn't be likely to get involved with; too much drama and too high maintenance.  But he two things going for him.  First, I felt he had an honesty about him that was admirable.  Second Michelle was sexy as hell.  She was physically attractive but also smart and fun to be with.

"Yes Daddy" pattie said. "I cleaned it all."

Michelle giggled as she sat by my side and watched her sissy cuck call me Daddy.  My right hand slid inside the crotch of her panties.  It was evident the little scent I'd just put pattie through had aroused her.  She climbed on top of me, straddled my lap and kissed me deeply.  pattie just knelt behind her, watched, and waited.  

As my cock started to swell, I also beamed with pride.  Call it pride of ownership.  Both of them belonged to me.  I was their bull.  They were mine.  They'd certainly come a long way.

"Good girl" I told pattie.  "Now make yourself useful and take the bed down.  Your wife is ready to be fucked."

"Yes Daddy"

pattie always does as he's told.

3 comments:

  1. As pattie, i'm thankful for You in our lives Daddy. It's not easy at times but it's exciting. 🔥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went through your blog and read numerous posts. Quite interesting, some were very hot, some insightful. Nice blog overall. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa. It certainly isn't perfect. But glad you like it!

      Delete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...