Thursday, June 6, 2024

Sleeping Arrangements - What is the Cuckold's Favorite?

As a wife and her Bull become more familiar with one another, develop and emotional connection and deeper intimacy, they're going to be spending more nights together.   I'm not talking about date nights, but those tpyes of nights where the sleep and wake up the next morning in the same bed.   For many couples, the first time it happens is a pretty big step.


 I know my blog here has been very dormant and I don't get that many readers, but I'd be interested to hear from some cucks or their wives about which sleeping arrangements they like best, which ones causes them the most angst, arousal, etc?

I'm particularly interested if cucks enjoy having the Bull sleep in their marital bed, or their wives staying at the Bull's home?

3 comments:

  1. I prefer it when my wife’s bull fucks her in our marital bed. It just reinforces I’ve been replaced in the bedroom and why I am in chastity. She also seems to like sleeping and getting fucked in her own bed and I enjoy being able to hear her pleasure even if I don’t get to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no place like home right?

      Delete
    2. Given the choice between being at my own house and bed and at Your house, i guess i would choose my bed. I just would find it incredibly difficult to be alone while all this is going on with my wife.

      Delete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...