Monday, June 10, 2024

Humiliating? Arousing? Privilege? Treat?

I had a wonderful time with my regular cuck couple on Saturday evening.  It was more like a late afternoon tryst because I had to be up really early the next morning (I mean, really, really early) to head to the airport for a flight back east.  

The cuckold graciously offered to give me a ride to the airport (about a 3-35 minute drive from their place) and I didn't want to insult 'her' by saying "no."   When you have a cuckold at your disposal for more than just fluffing, who needs  Uber?

Back to Saturday night.   After long and fruitful lovemaking session with the wife, the cuck was summoned to do her thing and clean both of our privates.   As I watched her feast between her wife's thighs I couldn't help but think about how she'd become so accustomed to consuming whatever droppings I'd left behind between her wife's legs.  What had in the early days been a humiliating task for her has somehow become routine.  Maybe even something she looks forward to...

I guess every cuckold goes through various stages and they spend more time in some of those than others.  Maybe it's always a humiliating thing to do.  Or maybe it's a blend of embarrassment and pleasure?  Maybe the cuckold should consider it a privilege.  Or is it a treat for them?   I don't think there's any one specific answer or reason.  Cuckolding isn't a "one-size-fits-all" type of thing.

Personally, I don't know how the cuckold can feast on another man's cum in their wife's pussy.

However, I'm glad they do!

Karl


9 comments:

  1. That post play clean-up is something I've often done over the years, but never in the presence of the guy who deposited the mess. I always considered it a pleasurable duty with a humiliation chaser that deepened my submission to Molly. If the "depositor" was present that certainly would have amped up the humiliation factor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mick, next time as the depositor if he can kick it up a notch and stay a little longer to watch!

      Delete
  2. i always consider it a privilege and offer a heartfelt "thank you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it humiliating but my wife insists it’s necessary to clean up her lover’s mess between her legs. It definitely reinforces the pecking order. As it’s a requirement for us, if I resist she doesn’t hesitate to get her paddle and then I lick her clean with a red bottom. She’s threatening to have her lover give the spanking next time. Ever spank the cuckold, Karl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A spanking would be good.

      Delete
    2. I fully endorse this method and practice. :)

      Delete
    3. Somehow I had a feeling you would Vanessa

      Delete
  4. I find the act humiliating but a sign of respect. patti

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...