Sunday, June 23, 2024

Happy Anniversary Cuck!

I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have shared a 25th wedding anniversary vacation with my cuckold couple.  Moreover, I'm not one of those inconsiderate bulls who makes the cuckold pay for things like that.  I paid for the entire vacation myself.  It was a gift to the incredible couple who've given me so much pleasure.

Keep in mind however that the pleasure hasn't been all mine....


 When we "fucked" on their anniversary, we even let the cuckold out of chastity to watch.

Larl

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to all involved...and great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was certainly merciful to let the cuck join in some of the celebratory fun. Can't say we ever shared a holiday like that with any of Mistress's lovers. A missed opportunity! Mick

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...