Friday, June 7, 2024

Big Baby Cuckolds

I'm not a babysitter.  But I have enjoyed seeing our cuck paula cuckold diapered by his dominant wife Carol before I play with her.  File this under "I can't believe the things a submissive cuckold will do."

I never knew there were so many adults who are into the adult baby thing, age play and regressing.

Carol will put cuckold paula into her diapers and sometimes let her hump herself to orgasm in it while we watch.  Very cute.




Carol stuffs a pacifier into her mouth for more humiliation.

I sometimes stuff my own in her mouth.  Personally, I think the cuckold enjoys sucking on mine the most.


I enjoy that aspect of it very much,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...