Friday, May 31, 2024

Back On Line

Been a long time since I've posted.

I'm not promising something here every day but I hope to do something at least a few times per month.

Here's a brief update...

  • I still have a regular cuck couple I'm intimately involved with - almost exclusively.
  • Have two other cuck couples that I "play" with once and awhile while traveling.
  • They all know about one another.
  • The play with the "other" 2 couples is still intimate but less "lifestyle" oriented than with my #1 couple.  

One more thing.  If anyone knows any good cuckold blogs or possibly some femdom blogs I could add to my links, let me know.  Leave a message here or contact me via email.

In the meantime...stay tuned.

I'm as horny as ever.

K


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back on line. Was going to email and see where you are in the SW since we are too. But can't find your email.

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...