Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Imitation & Flattery

The blog Under Contract to my Wife posts some interesting cuckold memes. 

I feel kind of guilty doing the same without at least acknowledging they had the idea first.

So here's a meme I have a short comment on.


I've always been the "other man" (or so I think).  So I've not had the experience of watching my wife prepare herself for another man.  If I did I wouldn't find it very exciting.  On the contrary.  I'd get the message. 

So my cuckold or cuck-wanna-be readers, tell me just how exciting it is.  What makes it so exciting?  Be specific if you can.

I think it was Oscar Wilde that said "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

Mick, you have some great cuckold memes.  But the flattery is reserved for Molly.

Karl

5 comments:

  1. I have not had the experience of this but I do dream of my wife with another man. It is however, very hard to explain. It stems down to her pleasure and knowing I am inadequate in providing as much pleasure as an alpha man can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug, Karl. And we have no problem with imitation. In these pandemic days, it's our way of entertaining our "massive" readers when we have no real cuckolding going on because of social distancing. And there is no light at the end of the tunnel!

    Yes, seeing Molly primp for an evening out (or overnight visit) with a lover can be a turn on. Watching her slide her long, muscular legs into some skimpy panties I had bought for her, knowing that another man will be peeling them off -- or shoving them aside -- before the night is over, gets my motor running. And since my cage is typically on in those circumstances, it's also a reminder that I won't get a chance for satisfaction until she decides to unlock her "work-a-day cock".
    We enjoy your blog so keep it up!

    mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s exciting for me because she will try on different panties and bras and ask me which ones I think her BF will find sexiest. That’s a turn on just because she looks so damn sexy as she dresses. It also makes me jealous, knowing that she is doing this to excite another guy, and I get a masochistic thrill from that. I also feel happy for her because I know she is going to enjoy the kind of sexual pleasure I can no longer give her since prostate surgery robbed me of the ability to have erections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I humbly offer you my blog with 100% real stories with my submissive girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see I can reaccess your blog Karl. Now, how about some new content for your loyal fans / admirers!
    Mick

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...