Monday, June 15, 2020

Cuckold Confessions

Food for thought picked up from a cuckold on Tumblr -


"A cuckold’s jealousy is likely to be greater watching their wife in an intimate moment filled with sensual kisses and caressing than being made to watch them having sex."
The quote is actually my paraphrasing a portion of a chat I had with the cuckold during which he shared some of the more difficult aspects of seeing, (or knowing about) his wife with another man.  Knowing that she actually has feeling for him bothers him more than the raw sex.

I thanked him for sharing that.  I guess it's good to for bulls to know such things.

Karl

3 comments:

  1. Good point, Karl. Seeing my wife casually sitting on a couch with a lover, exchanging physical signs of affection - a hand resting on a thigh, or an affectionate kiss, can be quite powerful, and also a big turn on.....mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been allowed to watch my wife having sex with her boyfriends. But seeing them kiss and fondle before they go into the bedroom and close the door, or tell me to leave, is a real turn on. Seeing another man’s hands caressing her ass drives me crazy. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though my wife has said that she does not want to cuckold me, I can totally relate to this Karl. Her enjoying the type of sex I can't give her due to my small size would seem natural. But I'd have difficulty coping with the affection. I'm not sure that I'd cope very well either if she was with another woman. I'm very proud of my licking skills. It's what I have to offer her along with my devotion, obedience and friendship! Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...