Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Frustration

Patience isn't something I'm good at and I'm practicing it just about every minute of every day now.

Waiting to get an order from the doctor to get an antibody test.  It could be a start to speed up the process.

I'd even settle for her sissy soon-to-be-cuckold to come over, do some housework for me and help relieve a little tension.






I keep my house pretty clean all by myself but a sissy's touch to the housekeeping is kind of nice.

But there's also something else that could use a good cleaning.

Karl

3 comments:

  1. Karl,

    First I wanna say that I’m loving your blog. Your image selection in particular keeps me coming back for me. The image used in this post is a perfect example. Teasing, sexy, down to earth, and open to as many interpretations as possible. It has me all hot and bothered and happy!

    As for your frustration, I share in your feelings even if it’s for different reasons. I’m sure many of your readership is frustrated that they can’t come over to help relieve your personal frustration!

    Keep up the great work!

    Love,
    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "something else" that could use a good cleaning, I'm doing it myself right now. I need a hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your blog too Karl. It's great to hear from someone who's used to taking charge.

    My wife tells me that I'm pretty good at cleaning, in both senses of the word. Generally I have to do a couple of hours of one kind for a chance at 30 minutes of the other. Not that I'm complaining.

    If only she liked the sissy look too!

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...