Thursday, May 7, 2020

Cuckolding Revisited

With social distancing still in place and anyone with an IQ above the idiot level being careful, real life cuckolding is in a holding pattern right now.  I have done a couple of creative sessions on zoom with the couple I've mentioned here before that have been lots of fun, but now's a good time to reminisce about some of my more enjoyable cuckolding experiences.

On the subject of penis size I'll admit I've been blessed.  It's not so large as to scare women away, but big enough to make then really want to at least "try it on for size."  So in many ways I've taken my size for granted.

Carol had just finished binding her sissy cuckold paula to a chair facing the bed with her panties rolled into a ball and stuffed into his mouth before she crawled on top of me, both of us still partially clad. 



"I love doing on top with you" Carol said.   I had to ask for a little more detail as to why.

"I cum every time" she said.  Simple enough answer. 

Was there any other reason or reasons...I wanted to know.

"You don't slip out of me like little dick over there" she said.

Call me perverted but her humiliation of the cuckold would turn me on.  And I couldn't help but notice it had the same effect on him.

No sooner had Mr. Happy slipped out of my briefs that she was sliding onto it. 

It never slipped out until it she climbed off, once again very satisfied.

I let her get on top some times but for the most part I like to call the shots.

Even though I had more favorite positions, I honestly loved them all.

Think of it as a sports analogy of sorts;  my size allowed me to play, and be effective at, all positions.

Karl

1 comment:

  1. I guess the humiliation makes us all hard. Even if we're facing the wall or tied to a chair. cd sara

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...