Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The Chastised Cuckold

Having a cuckold in chastity can be fun.  Holding the key to his freedom can be both symbolic and realistically powerful. 

Seeing him that way, displayed for me and his wife is typically very humiliating for him.  Rarely do any cuckolds get used to it.

Carol and I kept cuckold paula locked most of the time and would let her out to masturbate in front of us, another humiliating task.

I still stay in touch with Carol.  I still have a summer home not far from where she lives but we didn't hook up last summer and it's unlikely we will this summer. I have something brewing here with another couple that will hopefully come to fruition soon.

Carol sent me this picture on Sunday. 


"Still locked and very ineffective even when she isn't!" Carol wrote in her note to me.

I think paula's happy this way.  Carol on the other hand needs an Alpha Male.

Karl

1 comment:

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...