Saturday, April 18, 2020

Ask Nicely

The cuckold can either watch or be sent to the corner with his/her nose holding a quarter on the wall.   The cuckold's level of participation is usually left up to me.  Sometimes me and the wife make the decision together or I might leave it up to her entirely.  All depends on my mood.

But when disciplining the wife in some way is involved, I like to make them watch.  A cuckold's wife has probably never been put over his lap for a good old fashioned spanking.  It's probably been the other way around.  She wields the paddle over his sissy ass.

Making the cuckold watch her actually ask me for a spanking reminds them of their inferiority.  What kind of man would allow that? 

She kneels in front of me, likely collared and dressed to please me, holding a paddle and asking to be punished.  I usually don't give in to her right away.  She might have to please me first. 

She's already on her knees right?  And, after having the pleasure of pleasing me orally, she's wet and ripe for a good spanking.


Of course, she has to ask nicely.

Karl

1 comment:

  1. Yes, watching Her ask Him for a spanking makes the "pecking" order all too clear. :(
    (And you're right about my wife spanking me, not the other way around. Except that one time, which didn't go so great) sara

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...