Friday, April 17, 2020

Putting a Crimp on Cuckolding

I've not had a cuckold couple in some time and things were just about to change until Covid-19 reared its ugly head.

I'd met the two of them socially before and had accepted a dinner invitation from them just when the proverbial "shit hit the fan."  In addition to all the social distancing measures that are in place, the two of them are in jobs that put them at the epicenter of this whole thing.  And so I wait, very patiently.  I think they'll be worth it.

In the meantime I've been in contact with the Mrs. via text, email and phone even though she's been very busy.  Our correspondence has been regular, insightful and increasingly sexually charged and suggestive.  It's given both of us an opportunity to learn more about each other and from my point, the cuckold as well.  I've always been open and very communicative in my other relationships but neither of those had the "buildup" that this one has. 

Reflecting on this has made me realize that patience is important and when things don't happen as quickly as you want them too, use the waiting time wisely.  I've also got to thinking that when things actually start happening, I might be wise not to rush them too quickly (something I have a tendency to do).  Teasing and buildup makes things more enjoyable for everyone. 

I think cuckolds tend to be impatient.  Like many submissives they like to top from the bottom, secretly keeping a kinky bucket list of things they want to happen and trying to act like directors in a poorly made movie or film.  They need to be reminded that things will happen but they won't always be what they want or when they want them to. 

I have my own bucket list, and so does the Mrs.  We'll end up making the decisions.


I'm looking forward to meeting, and so is she. 

Karl

2 comments:

  1. Sir, you are obviously right that we subs are impatient, and try to push developments and scenes our own way. I need to recognize this, and just go along with the flow more. Thanks, sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karl is also correct that too many subs (myself included) want to 'top from the bottom' and must learn this is improper.

    Clearly a sub is a part of the relationship and shouldn't be ignored. When a couple is married, that relationship should not be compromised.

    But the dominant man is part of the relationship as well. And must remind the sub that he's the alpha man of the relationship.

    The best man in a relationship like this listens to the wife, listens to the sub, then makes the decisions for the three of them. The wife follow. The sub follows.

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...