Thursday, April 23, 2020

Phone Cuckolding

Last week I wrote how the COVID-19 virus has delayed my the start of a cuckold relationship with a lovely couple I met.  Though we're not sure exactly when I'll be "making things official" by taking her in their marital bed, the process is moving along quite nicely.

Late yesterday afternoon we exchanged texts and agreed to talk on the phone later in the evening.  I suggested that maybe it was time "we do more than just talk."  I didn't have to explain any further.

"I thought you'd never ask"she answered.  I then gave her a few "suggestions:"
  • Call me at exactly 8:30 PM
  • Be naked and laying on your bed
  • Have your favorite toy by your side
  • The cuckold should be kneeling at the foot of the bed
Like a good girl, she made the call at the right time with everything else in place.



Her first orgasm came at 8:41.  She had another close to 9 and one more before we signed off after 9:30.  

The cuckold knelt there until 9 PM until she dismissed "her" so we could chat privately.

I can't wait to make this official, but I know I'll have to.  This one is going to be worth the wait.

Karl


1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! (gosh, I'd sure hate to be dismissed.. sigh) sara

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...