Tuesday, April 28, 2020

A Matter of Size

I can't remember exactly how old I was when I realized I was more well endowed than the average male, but it had to be sometime in middle school when I was showering after gym class or basketball practice when I couldn't help but notice.  I was significantly bigger than my classmates or teammates.

There wasn't anything sexual about the comparisons.  However, I also noticed the uneasiness about  the other boys who went to great lengths to hide their genitals.  In high school when I was playing football the comparisons continued.  Some of my teammates outgrew their shyness and shame of having a smaller penis but others did not.

The bottom line is that size does matter.  The overwhelming majority of women would much rather have a partner with a larger than average cock than one with a small penis.  The argument gets obfuscated when other factors get tossed into the discussion.  Things like love, intelligence, compatibility and other qualities are very important to a relationship.  These "other" qualities should be given much more weight when a woman is deciding who she's going to spend her life with.

But sex is different.  Much different. 


I've been with a handful of married women and a couple who were divorced.  Each of them were both impressed and pleased with my size.  All of them confessed that their husbands or ex-husbands weren't able to please them like I did when it came to intercourse. 

I don't mean to brag or sound arrogant.  It's just the physical reality of things.

The men I've cuckolded were all very decent and loving individuals.  Over time, they seem to have accepted their physical and sexual inferiority because of their lack of size.  I'd say that having small penises has also affected how their personalities are formed.  They seem happy in their beta role.

I'm happy in my more Alpha role also, and thankful I don't have a small penis for several reasons.

Woman love it.  They can't wait to put it in their mouth.  The can't wait to feel it slide into their vagina.  It reaches places that their husband's penis can't. 

Some women love to compare my penis with their husbands.  It's kind of interesting when they have the cuckold pull their pants or panties down and hold their penis up against mine.  Some of the husbands even get hard because of the humiliation.  Fully erect they are still much smaller than my soft penis.

They do have one advantage over me though.  Their little penis looks much nicer in a pair of panties that mine would.

Karl

3 comments:

  1. This hits home. It was in the showers at school that i first realised my inadequacy. The Boys used to nickname me stumpy and it got around to tge Girls too. i'm sure that's why i love humiliation now.

    i'm so happy that they did though because it helped me understand and accept myself as a sissy and i'm much happier now in my sissy role. If i could, i would go back and thank Them for sending me on this path.

    Thank You for sharing.

    sissy rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, most women would agree with you Karl. Those who say size doesn't matter or isn't that important are just trying to be kind to their husbands or other men with smaller-than-average penises.

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agreed, sir. I used to obsess over me penis size in those high school locker rooms and at the gym when I got older, but embracing my inner sissy changed all that. Now I like real men to notice how small it is, to recognize me as a sissy bottom. I know men like you with big cocks are superior and I'm happy with that.

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...