Friday, May 1, 2020

Beta Bois & Panties

Following up on my Size Matters post from the other day I just wanted to share a couple of opinions on that subject as it relates to cuckold crossdressers, a rather popular combination when it comes to those submissive males who kowtow to Alphas.

The first thought is that a lesser endowed male has to know that he can't physically please his wife in the same ways as a male who's well endowed.  Not that all men who are well endowed are good at pleasing women, but they at least have the necessary tools.  Knowing that he's inferior in that way, men with small penises have a greater tendency to fantasize about their wife taking on another lover. The acceptance of their inadequacy leads them to naturally become more submissive.

My second opinion is that men who crossdress have a tendency to want to take on a more submissive role with their wives.  While many are, or at least say they are still heterosexual, my experience is that it's not very hard to get them engage in bisexual behavior.  I'm certainly not an expert on crossdressing and haven't been with more than a few, and all three of them had small penises.  I believe most of them fantasize about being cuckolds.

So for me, the best cuckold couples are those that have assertive wives and submissive sissy husbands.  I'm at a stage of my life where I probably wouldn't settle on anything else.


 Cuckold crossdressers....they're so cute aren't they?

Karl

3 comments:

  1. Your comments about size ring true, and long term chastity only exacerbates the problem.

    Respectfully,

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're absolutely right on both counts. cd sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely true. a good beta finish being a sub sissy, a good servant for both, the lover and his wife. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...