Friday, March 6, 2020

Orally Subservient

Here's a follow-up to my sissy housekeeper post the other day.  I'm going to leave her name out of this for now, if things work out the way I would like them to, you'll understand why.

As much as I like watching her do housework while she's dressed as a maid or housewife, I had a tennis match the other day and I had to leave the house shortly after she arrived.  I did inspect her dress, panties, etc. and had her kiss my crotch before I headed to the clubhouse.  She was left alone to do her chores.  I got back home about four hours later after a couple of beers with the guys, skipping lunch knowing that a hungry sissy was waiting for me.

I've seen this sissy off and on for the past few years.  My travel, being a snowbird and each other's family commitments made getting together regularly a bit difficult. Now that I'm living here full time we're starting to get into a regular routine.  But over time, she's proven to be one very orally submissive gurl for me.  And good at what she does.

When I left the clubhouse I called her and told her Daddy would be home in a few minutes.  That's all I need to tell her.  She knew what to do.  After pulling into the garage and walked into the laundry room she was there on her knees waiting for me.  Those are the rules I've set.

In a few minutes my shorts were off and she was feasting on "Mr. Happy" like she hadn't eaten in a month!  She still gags once and awhile but has learned to take all of me.  There's lots to take but she's a real sport about it. 

I made sure she didn't spill a drop of my cum either.  A bit dribbled onto her lips and chin which I quickly scooped up with my finger and made her suck it clean.

One last kiss on my cock and she was off to make me some lunch.



Game, set, match.

Karl


5 comments:

  1. I am a Jealous gurl. I need a real
    man like you here inLA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Karl, it sounds like you have a great arrangement. I love that you had sissy kiss your crotch as you left... such a reminder. Your greeting at home sounds even better! cd sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet, what a good gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, now that sounds like a dream job! What a lucky sissy, Sir. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...