Monday, March 2, 2020

My Sissy Housekeeper

I had one of my favorite sissies over the other day to clean the house, do laundry, some ironing, wash the bathrooms and even do the windows.  She usually dresses in one of her maids uniforms but this time she was in the old fashioned housewife look, complete with a faggy looking apron, and other frilly undies.

To make it more real for her I pay her $1.00 per hour for her work and as a tip, she gets to suck my cock.  It's a pretty good deal for both of us.   I also have a kinky lady friend I see who's seen my sissy housekeeper a few times.  Ellen would love to have the sissy clean her house for the same rate and maybe even get similar oral service.  It just hasn't worked out yet.  The sissy's married and pretty busy.  You know how it is.

But I have to remind Ellen that the sissy is really mine, and I should decide whether or not I should let her clean Ellen's house.


Karl

6 comments:

  1. Wait a minute...Sissy gets actual money AND gets to suck your cock???
    If only I had some free time!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a great deal also Kaaren. I'll let you know if I have an opening.

      Karl

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting paid that small amount just makes it more ...humiliating! At least there's a happy ending?!
    cd sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that idea! Sissy maid with oral service for him and her? Feels like we should be paying them for the privilege, but the token amount is totally a nice bit of humiliation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor thing, i think you must do clean this sissy your friend house. She will love, and your friend also jiji...

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...