Sunday, March 1, 2020

Cuckold Couples

Most fun I've ever had was with two different couples who were into cuckolding.  The dominant wife/sub husband dynamic turned me on more than I ever thought it would.

Carol and paul/paula (not their real names) were also into chastity - his chastity that is.

Carol's complaint about paula was that he couldn't last very long and was a premature ejaculator.  Sex with him wasn't fun for her and he went along with just being her pussy licker.  Eventually she locked him up and used to brag to me (and supposedly some of her friends) that john was now "pussy free."


It's all a matter of semantics.  john was getting plenty of pussy with his mouth, lips and tongue.

I made it a point to make sure Carol wasn't "cock free."

Karl


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...