Tuesday, March 3, 2020

DIsciplining the Wives

I've slept with several married women.  Some were simply cheating on their husbands in secret, while others were openly cuckolding their spouses.

With only one exception, they all ended up over my lap for a spanking.  Each of them enjoyed it. And all of them either hadn't been spanked by their husband and if they had, didn't enjoy it. Also, I never spanked a woman who didn't want to get spanked.  I'm just not that type of man. 

The most pleasant experiences came when the husbands were watching me discipline the wives.  I even let a couple of them masturbate while I did it.  Of course, they had to ask for permission first.

Carol (the dominant half of a cuckold couple I played with) told me that my spankings made her want to spank her sissy husband when they got home!

I guess I'm pretty good at it.





This nice round target looks like it's in the early stages of a spanking.  I like her choice of colors.

Karl

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever spank the cuckolds? Any interest from the wives in seeing you discipline the husbands?

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...