Saturday, July 13, 2024

Good-bye Kisses, Licks, etc.

I had to leave town for a few days and my cuck couple just happened to be headed  out as well.  I won't be seeing them until next week.  Lacking the time for a full-fledged night of debauchery together, I had to settle for lesser pleasure.

The two of them sharing my manhood with their lips is always enjoyable.   They both seem to enjoy it and sometimes I think the cuck likes it even more.

I love the feeling of two sets of lips on me at the same time.

Sometimes I share the fruits of their labor with the two of them, other times only one of them is the "receiver."  

Karl

1 comment:

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...