Thursday, July 4, 2024

Cuckold Punishments

My lover and her cuck just returned from a vacation without me.   It was a trip planned long ago with some long time friends of theirs.  Because of my own schedule, their vacation and other real-life things it's been a few weeks since I've seen them.  I'm looking forward to a sleepover at their place later tonight.

Extended time away usually puts my lover in a more playful, wanton mood.  I love sex with her incredible, but those times after some separation seem even better.   Her playfulness began early this morning with a text to me that implied the cuckold wasn't always on their best behavior during the vacation.

Though I haven't talked to her yet, I didn't sense a tone of anger in her words, instead wondering if she was just telling me this so we could have a little fun at the cuckold's expense.   

She's done this before and likely she's trying to do it again.  I can tell when she's really pissed off at the cuckold.  I can't help but be "meaner" than usual in those situations.  The spankings are a bit firmer, the punishments a bit more demanding and the corner time extended.   But in every situation, I'm never mean-spirited.  

I don't want to ruin a good thing.  Nor do I want to make the cuckold's punishment the main focus.  It's the wife I lust...and love.

Karl

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to a report on how this went. For some reason, I think I intimidated Mistress's lovers in the sense that they always treated me with more respect and deference than a cuck deserves. Mick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bull's supposed to be doing the intimidation! You're a unique cuck Mick.

      Delete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...