Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Younger Wives/Couples

All of my cuckolding experiences have been with couples whose kids are at least "mostly" out of the house.  Either "empty-nesters" or with kids in college, the opportunity to play freely, both the wife and the cuckold can let their hair down or lower the panties with plenty of freedom.

My limited experience made the reading of this post by "Ottawa Cuckold" all the more interesting.   The cuckold takes the kids out of the house while his wife, "mom", entertains a co-worker first, in the living room and then in their marital bed.  She later gives the cuckold the "all clear" text so he can bring the kids back home.

Truthfully, the naughtiness of it all had me a bit aroused while reading it, though I'm not sure the co-worker knew that the husband knew what the two lovebirds were doing while he was watching the kids.

No, it's not beneath me to have had an affair with a married woman with children.  However, I'm not sure I would have gone "full cuckolding" with the couple if they had younger children around.

The story has a lovely ending though.

I'd be interested in knowing what you think of it.

Karl

p.s.  One other thing; you really have to be careful with those younger moms...they're typically very fertile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...