Friday, May 15, 2020

Getting Closer to Cuckolding

"Get your results yet?" Madame X texted me yesterday.

I responded with two thumbs up.  She requested a series of tests to make sure I was "safe to take to bed" before we went much further.  I just happened to get the results yesterday and in an overabundance of safety, so did she.

"Good news isn't?" she asked me.

"I hope for both of us" I shot back.

"I'm hopeful" came back with a smiley face.

So.  I can't wait.  Her patience and the pandemic has left me with a raging hard on way too long.

Phone sex has been fun but...

I want to make this worth her while.

And worth mine.


Karl




1 comment:

  1. Yeah. Phone sex is ok...for a short while!

    Tired of going solo

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...