Friday, May 22, 2020

The Cuckold's Helping Hand

"Are you ready to give me a hand?"

The cuckold moved his head up and down.  The ball gag made it difficult for him to say anything as he knelt by us with his wife's pantied draped over his head.

The wife had just finished getting me rock hard with her mouth and I was ready to take her doggy style.  I think it was only my third time with Carol, the first two times were kind of mild by comparison to this. 

I felt it was time for the cuckold to show a bit more "willingness" to my fucking his wife, be more "complicit" in the escalation of our relationship and most of all, to show his obedience.

"I want you to guide my cock into Carol's pussy."

paula took my fully erect cock into his right hand.

"No line it up just right between those wet lips.  Just lay the head against it and let go."

paula did as he was told.


I love making a cuckold do this.  It's one of the true joys of cuckolding for me. 

Once he's done this, he's surrendering to me.

Karl

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Mmm.. sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you can be pretty persuasive....once a cuck agrees to do that I suspect he'd agree to do just about anything.
    mick

    ReplyDelete

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...