Monday, July 1, 2024

Who Knows What?

I've spoken, chatted and corresponded to a few cuckolds whose wives are having affairs with men who are under the assumption that the cuckold husbands know nothing about the affairs.   I suppose some couples like it better that way.  If it works for them then I say go for it.   

I also think that some wives who cheat don't tell their husbands everything and probably do tell their lovers about their husbands knowledge of the affair, if for no other reason than to allay some of their fears.  In cases like this, the lover/bull knows that you're a willing cuckold, even though you think he doesn't.   That can be kind of a mindfuck for the cuck.

Not all men who play with married women are into cuckolding.  Some get freaked out about another man finding out or knowing about the affair.  Who knows how they might react?

Honesty is always the best policy but it isn't always the easiest path.  

I enjoy the cuckold dynamic and for that reason I really appreciate the wives who know how to bring up the subject.

 

Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...