Wednesday, March 11, 2020

The Collared Cuckold

Carol had a thing for toys.  Bondage toys were her favorite, both for use on her and her cuckold paula.  The slim and finely toned paula knelt in stark contrast to the more buxom and curvy Carol.  Carol wasn't afraid to use her size to her advantage with the all-too-willing cuckold. 

I have to be honest and say that Carol could make a very imposing figure and impression upon a submissive man.  Her smarts, quick wit, sharp tongue and sexy looks could easily charm. 

"I think she needs a collar from you." Carol once told me.  "I've bought her several but coming from you would be kind of cool, you know?"

The discussion took place in their bedroom.  In their bed actually.  The cuckold off doing some monotonous domestic task she'd told her to do, we'd just finished making love and were cuddling. 

"I suppose" I said.  "Let me find one."

"I'll buy a leash and give it to you as a gift, wrap it up and everything" Carol said, her mind always going 100 mpg.  "I'll do it in front of her and you can open it.  She'll wonder what it's for.  Until you hand her your gift."

I laughed.  More in admiration of her creativity and kinkiness than anything else. 

I "collared" the sissy a few weeks later.  paula looked as submissive as ever as she devotedly knelt next to me and kissed my hand while I held the leash.


Then I took her for a walk around the house in nothing but her collar and panties.

Karl

2 comments:

The Couple That xxxxs Together....

My lover and I don't always let the cuck watch or participate in our sex play.  And sometimes the sissy's participation is rather su...